Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
UCL Awards for Enterprise 2013, Tuesday 14th May
Tuesday, 14 May 2013 at 18:15 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
UCL Awards for Enterprise 2013
Tuesday 14th May 2013, 18.15 - onwards
UCL Bloomsbury Theatre, 15 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AH
Pre-ceremony drinks 18.15 hrs
Ceremony commences 19.00 hrs
Drinks reception and winners showcase following the Awards presentation.
Formal/Black Tie for prize winners, presenters and honoured guests.
Business casual/Smart casual for guests.
"Innovation and entrepreneurship are integral to universities. Since UCL’s inception it has been unafraid to foster new, and sometimes radical, ideas. It is this spirit that has led to the many achievements of UCL’s academics, students and alumni. Entrepreneurship involves risk and UCL is unique among UK institutions in its understanding of this.”
(Professor Malcolm Grant, President and Provost, UCL)
THE AWARDS CEREMONY
UCL Enterprise will be once again recognising the efforts and accomplishments of UCL’s innovative and entrepreneurial academics and students. UCL invites you to the 5th annual UCL Awards for Enterprise 2012.
On Thursday 17th May 2012, UCL will honour a new generation of enterprise at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre, London. The awards ceremony and reception will highlight UCL as a leading hub of innovation and commercial activity, while bringing together academics with businesses and investors.
Awards categories will include:
Awards categories will include:
• UCL Business Award
• UCL Consultants Award
• London Entrepreneurs’ Challenge Awards
• UCL Advances Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
• UCL Enterprise Partner of the Year Award
• UCL Bright Ideas Awards
• UCL SMILE Best Mentor Award
◦ UCL Social Enterprise Project of the Year Award
For all awards information and criteria, as well as Nomination Forms, please visit:
Attendee Feedback for the 2012 UCL Awards for Enterprise:
“Eye-opening. I didn't realise UCL had so many entrepreneurial projects and schemes”
“Excellent evening showing the best way that a university can promote enterprise. Very encouraging for startups in a difficult climate”
“Professional, inspiring, proud”
“Inspiring, classy, showcase”
HOW TO REGISTER?
You must register to attend this event.Participation is free but places are strictly limited. If you would like to attend the 2013 UCL Awards for Enterprise Ceremony, please register using the link above.
For other queries please contact UCL Enterprise: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the 2012 UCL Awards for Enterprise Ceremony and information on past winners please visit: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/enterprise/about/awards/2012
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between UCL Enterprise and the individual registering.
Payment and Confirmation of Booking
▪ Please note there are two steps to the registration process:
1) Registering details on Eventbrite.
2) An e-mail confirmation of details will be received by the individual making the booking.
▪ If an e-mail confirmation has not been received after completing the registration process, please contact email@example.com.
▪ Final details will be sent up to seven working days prior to the event.
▪ UCL Advances cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of event information.
Cancellations and Refunds
▪ All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Attendees are welcome to send a substitute provided UCL Advances is notified in writing (email@example.com) 7 full working days prior to the event.
▪ Due to unforeseen circumstances, UCL Enterprise reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule an event. Personal expenses incurred by the attendee are non-refundable by UCL Enterprise.
▪ UCL Enterprise reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations are occasionally necessary due to circumstances beyond the control of UCL Enterprise.
▪ Views expressed by speakers are their own. UCL Enterprise disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided by delegates.
Filming and Photography
▪ Please note that for promotional purposes there will be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event.
Delegate Access and Dietary Requirements
▪ UCL Enterprise makes every effort that their events are accessible and enjoyable for all attendees and we will always provide a vegetarian option in refreshments supplied.
▪ If dietary or specific requirements are required please inform firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
The registration information provided will be held on UCL databases. You may be contacted about other UCL Enterprise or UCL activities in the future. By submitting this information you agree that your details may be used for this purpose. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
Please be aware these terms and conditions are specific to the ‘UCL Awards for Enterprise’ event.
1st Floor, 90 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TJ
When & Where
UCL Enterprise provides UCL’s structures for engaging with business for commercial and societal benefit. It includes three units: UCL Advances, UCL Business and UCL Consultants. Together, they provide access to the capabilities and resources of the UCL community to help businesses start, grow and develop.